Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shine control blotting sheets
10-18-2008, 02:11 AM,
shine control blotting sheets
i happend to find this product by accident, when buying my neutrogena anti itch shampoo, it came with the shampoo as an added bonus. they are small blue sheet's that absorb oil. (it look's like a pack of zig zags!)
i have been using them to blot the oil at the hairline and my forehead, they take away the oily shine and perhaps extend the front from lifting up if you wear more than a few days, shine control blotting sheets by neutrogena, can be purchased at any cvs, rite aid or walmart in theskin care section
10-18-2008, 06:13 AM,
Re: shine control blotting sheets
weselpotpie Wrote:i happend to find this product by accident, when buying my neutrogena anti itch shampoo, it came with the shampoo as an added bonus. they are small blue sheet's that absorb oil. (it look's like a pack of zig zags!)
i have been using them to blot the oil at the hairline and my forehead, they take away the oily shine and perhaps extend the front from lifting up if you wear more than a few days, shine control blotting sheets by neutrogena, can be purchased at any cvs, rite aid or walmart in theskin care section

:o Very interesting I have to try these.
10-23-2008, 02:55 AM,
you really must try these, specially for you guys out there who dont shampoo on a dailey basis.
it lifts all the oil and shine right off the hairline edge. guyc
10-27-2008, 03:49 PM,
I'll have to check these out too. Another great product is the Maybelline "Shine Free" product that MB and others recommended a couple years back. I don't use the powder, I use the compact w/ skin applicator because my forehead gets very shiny from oily skin, and this stuff works great. I first wipe my forehead down with Sea Breeze astringent and then apply the shine free and I'm good to go.

Maybe these sheets will end up being just a one step routine for me instead. Thanks for posting this tip.