Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Clean for Halloween! Hairpiece Mayhem! Hide the children!
10-24-2008, 02:42 PM,
Mr Clean for Halloween! Hairpiece Mayhem! Hide the children!
Ahhh....the freedom and flexibility of full caps!

I might be totally off my rocker, but I'm going to be MR CLEAN for Halloween.

I shaved my sideburns off today. Kinda scary, but I took the plunge! Now, if these units were cut in to ALLOW for the lack of sideburns (a little extra length in that area) all would be good, but they were cut to integrate with my existing sideburns.

The Bad- neither unit looks right without my existing sideburns

The Good- A little Dermmatch can create the illusion of just enough hair to pull it off

The Salvation- If the Dermmatch proves to be too much of a pain in the rear until my new full caps arrive, I have PLENTY of scraps that I can craft "auxiliary sideburns" from, if need be

Now here's the FUN part Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I took an old topper I had, made EYEBROW templates, and cut Mr. Clean eyebrows out of the old piece! I have some white hairspray that I am going to use to make 'em the right color. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna paint them!

Next Friday....let the fun begin!

Some of my friends don't know I wear, some do. I don't care if anyone finds out.....my face will be all over the internet soon enough when my DVD is finished.

So what's the best way to have some fun with this? Shave absolutely clean (no shadow), rub on some self tanner, and if someone asks tell them my friend is a makeup artist and it's a bald cap? Can I pull it off? Maybe throw a little makeup on the dome just to make it look a little "fake"?

Or should I play it off like I shaved my head, and if I happen to run into any of them in the following couple of weeks see how they respond?

Truthfully, most of the people who will be out with me already know, but there is one girl in particular I have known for over 8 years and she is clueless. I was going to tell her soon anyway if the subject presented itself.

I want to have fun with this....probably get some video and all. Any ideas?
10-25-2008, 04:00 AM,
Re: Mr Clean for Halloween! Hairpiece Mayhem! Hide the children!
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :o Confusedhock: :mrgreen: Get really drunk and hit on the hottest single girl you see.
She'll be rubbing your head all night. Wink
10-25-2008, 04:53 AM,
Back when I shaved my head and I was more "into" the club scene (I actually really got into it back then) I would have women coming up to me almost every night rubbing my head.

It was actually the perfect prop, because chances are if she's rubbing your bald head she finds it sexy, and it just gives her an excuse to touch you!

I kid you not....when I shaved my head I don't think it hurt my game with women much at all.

This will be the first time in 3 years that I have been seen in public without hair Confusedhock: I hope my friends can handle the sight of me as a slaphead again.

I don't know how it is in other cities, but Halloween in Orlando is pure INSANITY, and you know how close I live to the madness. They block off all the streets and it's just a sea of people on Orange Ave. it's my favorite holiday and I'm not gonna miss dressing up cause that's what makes it the most fun.....everyone is loose and interacting. I'm thinking about making a cool button that says "Dirty Girls Wanted" or something and filling a fake cleaning bottle with Red Bull and Vodka to "clean them up" hehe

I will post pics!
10-25-2008, 06:44 AM,
go for it, JRob! You will have a blast. Most would never consider doing something like this because nobody knows they wear hair or they wear a topper and cannot shave their sides and back hair, so you are in a unique position to be able to really pull this off. Most of your friends know anyways.......and for the ones that don't know, they will think you did an amazing job with your bald cap. LOL
You already know the girls like you when you have hair, and they like you just as well bald, so there should be no stress.......just fun!!
DebbbieS.
10-25-2008, 08:25 AM,
I did a fresh attachment today and made some add on sideburns. Stuck 'em on with a little Walker No Shine, and I'm good to go!

When I receive my next order I'm going to get them cut in a manner that doesn't require me keeping my own sideburns. IMO it looks better not to have too much hair in that area anyway, since the back stops at the base of the skull it helps to balance the piece out. Longer sideburns accentuate the shortness of the base. I have thinning issues on one side with my own sideburns anyway, and sometimes I have to use Dermmatch, so this will work out well.