Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is everybody
10-25-2008, 08:37 AM,
where is everybody
just wondered where is everyone from the old forum . there seem to be loads of guys missing not seen sam post a picture of his hair for ages . bobby would post a lot . as the dude posted on here . i no there are a few new faces . but it does not seem no where near as busy as the old one
10-25-2008, 02:59 PM,
Re: where is everybody
Hey Jake!! Have'nt heard from you in a while...Mama got you doing the honey do list???? Craig07
10-25-2008, 05:26 PM,
Jake,
Welcome back Jake! It's good to hear from you. There's lots of newbies on here that could benefit from your expertise.
Regards,
John
10-25-2008, 10:38 PM,
im not the jake from texas .. but thinking where is jake from texas use to like looking at his pictures

jake1980
10-26-2008, 04:02 AM,
Yeah... definitely seems a lot more quite around here these days and I also noticed that we lost a lot of the regular members after switching to the new forum. I hope the newbies take it upon themselves to search the archives of the old forum as their advice was invaluable.
10-26-2008, 05:51 AM,
I think a lot were mad that toplace made the switch to the new forum. Well I mean sesster said specifically that he wouldnt post on the new forum. Perhaps they are not posting here intentionally to get toplace to get back to the old forum, or re-open the old forum. I think its kind of silly tho. A forum is a forum.. Yeah i got used to the old forum too.. But as long as just one forum is open, I dont care. I just found it annoying having to read 2 forums.

It has been quiet here.. Wheres the great toplace news?? Or the injected skin photos? Its like everything slowed down.
10-26-2008, 08:42 AM,
MB reporting for roll call Big Grin
10-29-2008, 05:08 AM,
happy to see you here mb . ...shame most of the others from the old forum have vanished .. what i do like about the new forum is you can see how many have viewed. people dont seem to post there photos anymore Sad
10-30-2008, 04:16 PM,
Even though I rarely post anymore I'm still here watching everything that goes on. Confusedhock:
10-30-2008, 11:42 PM,
The way the community on the old forum has dwindled away is a serious concern. It had a uniquely supportive atmosphere, and the high traffic meant newbies could get guidance almost in real time if things were going wrong for them.

However, there is another more important reason to miss it. Before BA launched it, the main source of information for newbies contemplating a hairpiece was a site whose owner was in the pay of one particularly expensive rugmaker. The site's repeated attempts to plug that maker's products, including surreptitious censorship of dissenting posts, completely skewed the true picture of what was available and at what price. I am sure there are still plenty who can remember that situation, and perhaps even who fell victim to it. BA brought transparency to a very murky industry, and it is no exaggeration to say he transformed it in favour of the consumer. But that achievement is now in jeopardy. I fear that if this forum dies off other less scrupulous operators will fill the vacuum, and we will revert to the bad old days.

Although I have nothing particularly against this new format, I think Toplace should consider reversing its decision by re-opening the old forum, while it is still possible.