Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no bleached knots (again)
10-28-2008, 12:41 PM,
Re: no bleached knots (again)
in all honesty
only the very front, about 1/2 inch was bleached, the rest was unbleached, with double knots and i kept the order at 68 to 70 percent density which should mean single hair single knots.
before i order again, i want to give (cp) a go at it, this is not meant to be a negitive or a put down post of toplace, my hair color is 3 on the new male image ring and 10 to 15%gray, so i dont think that the color is to dark to get good bleached knot's. seeing that most of the guys here are in the 1 to 1b area and having no problems getting the pieces bleached properly,,, regard's t1g
10-28-2008, 02:28 PM,
I've had a few pieces were the knots were not bleached on my #4-#6 brown hair pieces. I just bleach them on my own.. but sometimes it's not very successful, and I still have a bit of a grid pattern going on. It's usually pretty darn good at the hairline however. My current stock piece has the front contour bleached so well that there is a yellowish contour pattern were the factory bleached the knots. I tried bleaching the rest 2-3 x and got them pretty decent.. but still not that great. The best thing to do is to learn how to do this stuff on your own.. If you can afford it, get 3-4 pieces at a time b/c they usually take close to 2 months to get custom pieces.
10-28-2008, 03:50 PM,
thanks folliman
im going to give it another try on bleaching the knot's myself.
i have been wearing hair pieces almost 25 years now but the lace is new to me and can be a little dissapointing
if it's not vented and bleached properly and it's the first thing you notice when you take it out of the package.
i'm not giving up on tl, just want to see if (cp)same price now, can do what they claim thanks gc
10-29-2008, 11:25 AM,
This issue was raised before towards the end of the old fourm. BA stated that he had asked the factory to make sure they bleach all knots. I sent a couple to Debbie for cutting in and asked her to bleach the unbleached areas whilst they were there. Of course, Ilace can always get round the problem but I agree, some lace pieces seem to be a lot better bleached than others.