Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dermmatch- An esssential tool for any hairwearer
11-04-2008, 01:39 AM,
Re: Dermmatch- An esssential tool for any hairwearer
i have to agree , dermatch is probably the best consealer (overall) and very very useful in emergency situation
11-06-2008, 09:01 AM,
Sounds like a good product...

I guess it's very important to have the right color?
I don't know if medium or light brown is better for me, would you suggest taking the lighter or darker version if you have to choose?

And how do you actually use it for blending? Do you use it on system and real hair?
11-06-2008, 10:31 AM,
I just checked their website and it looks like they are no longer doing the two for one deal like they were when I ordered.

They used to do that so you could try a second color, and I'm glad I got two because my hair is a light brown (almost blonde), but the medium brown Dermmatch actually ended up working better for me. Actually, either one works, and it would probably work even better if I blended the two, but you might want to lean a little toward the darker side if only ordering one.
11-06-2008, 11:04 AM,
Thanks for the advice...

How do you use it for blending, do you use a comb for spreading it on the system and real hair?
11-06-2008, 11:42 AM,
It comes with a little sponge tipped applicator, but you have to experiment. Try it with a damp applicator, and also try rubbing it on dry by loosening some of the powder with a toothbrush and using your finger to apply. When you are done use a brush to comb it through, and you can use hairspray to make it stay on longer.
11-06-2008, 06:09 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:YOnce you get a refund they wont sell to you again.. really disliked dealing with the people there. Like i really hope another company comes out with a similar/better product so they go out of business.
Can't you just buy it through a reseller, like folica.com?

I've had better luck with Dermmatch's customer service. I ran out of applicators, and I asked them how I could buy more, and they just sent me a bunch more for free. That was years ago, now, though. Maybe they've changed for the worse.
11-07-2008, 06:33 AM,
Thanks again JRob, I think I will give it a try. It really sounds like a helpful product...