Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template & Cut-in... Debbie S.
10-30-2008, 05:55 AM,
Template & Cut-in... Debbie S.
Hello Debbie!

I continue to read great things about your work. When the time comes for me to get fitted for a piece,
rather than me doing the template, I'd really prefer to have this done by someone else who has great experience in this area. I would be willing to fly in to have you do the template. I would also want to fly in to have you do the
cut in work. I realize this will be expensive, but when it comes to getting it right, I want to be spot on and not take any chances. Your shop is located in Minnesota, is that correct?

`encouraged
10-30-2008, 07:34 AM,
Re: Template & Cut-in... Debbie S.
no, that is not correct. I'm located in Maine.
It seems very expensive to fly in for just a template....you can make one easily yourself using my kit and instructions. remember to not think too much into this, you are simply making a template of your balding area....it doens't have to be perfect. I understand your wanting to get it right...but I think we all can walk you through the template making process so that you won't need to spend the money coming here just for a template.
It is totally up to you, and I'd LOVE to have you come to my salon...but I'm not into encouraging needless spending if its not necessary.
DebbieS.
10-30-2008, 10:09 AM,
Thanks for the reply, Debbie. I appreciate your concern about spending money needlessly.
I may use Michigan Baldy's video to do my own template.

As for the cut-in, is there a way to find a good stylest who can do a cut-in, in the Houston or Austin
Texas area?

`E
10-30-2008, 12:12 PM,
I checked the stylists list for you and couldn't find one listed in Texas. perhaps someone on this board will know of someone.
Getting MB's video is a great idea..........you will learn about the template and a whole lot more! that will definitely be your first step.
let us know if you have any questions at all. We are here to help!!
DebbieS.