Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
05-09-2009, 04:42 AM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
Zoey Wrote:Can it loosen knots on a lace base? Conditioners will if not rinsed out properly .

Good question.

Let me start by saying that-

1) Conditioners can DEFINITELY loosen knots. I use leave-in conditioner to remove density by spraying it on the knots and plucking the hairs. They slide right out.

2) That said, I have only one time had an issue with a unit that shed from the knots. Out of the dozen-15-18 or so units I have had, I haven't had any hairloss due to conditioners. The one unit that had knot issues had to have been poorly tied in the first place. Breakage? Yes. Knot loosening? No.

As far as Blue Max goes, it has a fairly thick consistency. It would be almost impossible to get it on the knots unless you are actually working it into the scalp. I recommend putting a small amount on your fingertips and spreading it evenly throughout the hair itself, staying away from the base. I have never been overly cautious with it though, and have had zero issues.

Quote:Wearing hair to long just looks awful no matter how good the hair feels. Lost of finesse

Delicate and skillful approach in dealing with a troublesome situation
How does your serum work without causing premature shedding and loosing of the knots and keeping finesse alive?

The main purpose is to seal in moisture (you do not rinse it out), which is the primary reason why the hair begins to look and feel bad after a period of time. If you use it continuously from day one on a new piece, it will give the hair longer life.

Don't worry about shedding. Only if you rub it into the knots could it possibly have this effect, and it would be pretty hard to "accidentally" get it on the base.

Messages In This Thread
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 05-09-2009, 04:42 AM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - danger!!89 - 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM