Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
01-06-2009, 04:42 AM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
Mr.Burns Wrote:Rob, it's so great to see you developing all these products and doing the hard work for us! I will definitely hand over my money to you knowing that I will get a product far superior than what I currently use!

You've spotted a gap in the market (several gaps in fact), and I look forward to seeing those gaps filled in with your products. You will make a profit, and we will be much happier with the condition of our hair, so everybody wins Smile

That reminds me, I need to get Blue Max asap Big Grin

That's exactly what I'm trying to do, Mr. Burns. I've always felt that if I can't find what I need chances are there is someone else out there with the same problem, so I do whatever it takes to create it myself Smile

I can't go into details just yet, but I was lucky enough to find a lab that has developed some cutting edge technology in hair care, and we are incorporating it into the formula.

Just spoke with the chemist this morning and he is sending out a new test batch today. Hopefully it's right on (the last batch was close) but if not it will go back again and again until it's right!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 01-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - danger!!89 - 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM