Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Base Technology, Can somebody make sense of this?
10-31-2008, 05:47 PM,
Re: New Base Technology, Can somebody make sense of this?
I used a google translator program, it translated most of the page, I think it was saying that the material is durable, but very thin. At least thats what I got from it, but its still choppy english. They said something about not having to use any glue, or tape. Something about the material forms some kind of bond. Not sure if its chemically or with heat or whatever. Its interesting though. My personal feeling is that the last great breakthrough, if you can call it that, has been the super fine swiss lace. The injected lace or i-lace also made a stir for a little while, but I think the last best thing to come out was the sfs.

I feel the next breakthrough that will get me excited.. wont be a hair care product, a shampoo, or greater customer service, but it will be a new type of system, Either something that does not require glues or tapes,, Or perhaps a new skin material that is very easy to handle, durable, and looks as good as lace in the front. Or still even yet, a new type of adhesive that offers something brand new. To me there really has not been anything that fantastic or revolutionary in awhile.

Messages In This Thread
Re: New Base Technology, Can somebody make sense of this? - Xeon005 - 10-31-2008, 05:47 PM