Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie- couple of questions
01-12-2010, 06:59 PM,
Newbie- couple of questions
Hi guys; first of all, thank you to all who have been on here and have created a wealth of knowledge for newbies like me- it is invaluable; I've been doing a bunch of research deep into the forums and have learned a substantial amount but I was wondering if anyone could answer something a bit more specific.

I'm probably going to be ordering in the next few months and I'm looking to achieve something along the lines of Beckham's picture that I have attached below. I have a part in my natural hair and wanted to know if this style is practical and replicable for a hair system. I did not see too many pictures in the forums with hair systems that have parts in them so is this a style that is problematic (with a part, I mean)? Also, the Beckham photo appears to have a high density so I'm planning on getting a lower one (maybe 55%?) with loss in the crown to effect a more realistic look. Am I correct to think that part of the benefits of the style shown in the photo is that the hairline is not exposed?

Secondly, to avoid color contrasts, do you guys think it is a good idea to dye my hair the darkest black and then just order the darkest black color for the system, for the sake of simplicity? My hair is already almost black- maybe a very dark brown.

Lastly, I do not plan to style my hair (that is, the system, Big Grin ) with anything beyond water from a spray bottle; I think that Beckham's look in the photo can be at least partially achieved with just moisture. Will not using any product (or using a very MINIMAL amount) contribute to the longevity of the system or will it not matter? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Newbie- couple of questions - Krispin - 01-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Re: Newbie- couple of questions - Krispin - 01-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Re: Newbie- couple of questions - Krispin - 01-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Re: Newbie- couple of questions - Krispin - 01-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Re: Newbie- couple of questions - Krispin - 01-15-2010, 06:25 PM