Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Guys Checked This Website Out
10-31-2008, 06:24 PM,
Have You Guys Checked This Website Out
Looks really awesome, Has anybody ever ordered from this place.
10-31-2008, 10:20 PM,
Re: Have You Guys Checked This Website Out!!!!!!
There is something wrong with you. I hope you are able to figure out what it is.
10-31-2008, 10:40 PM,
Re: Have You Guys Checked This Website Out!!!!!!
buckeye Wrote:There is something wrong with you. I hope you are able to figure out what it is.

bet he works for that company
11-01-2008, 06:00 AM,
Re: Have You Guys Checked This Website Out
i guess i missed it lol
11-01-2008, 03:16 PM,
You guys don't have to be a ______ about it. I just want to know if anybody has ever ordered from this site.
11-02-2008, 12:09 AM,
Haha - we're the ________? You must have an amoeba sized brain my friend.

Why don't you scurry off to the gentshair forum and ask them, they'll be glad to advise you.

Bye.
11-02-2008, 05:29 AM,
The fact that this site has a page with great, personal photos of member's hair pieces and that site has only a questionable stock photo on it's front page speaks volumes to me. Thanks but no thanks for the link.
11-02-2008, 05:37 AM,
bunch of ______, go home and enjoy beating ur wife and kids
11-02-2008, 06:17 AM,
Hey, maybe I can give a logical answer. This is a toplace forum, meaning that this forum is for toplace customers and it is operated by the owners of <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.toplace.com">www.toplace.com</a><!-- w -->. that being said, I think its a matter of common sense why they dont want other companies links posted. Now do i really care about seeing other companies pages? No, I am a consumer lol. I look at other companies a lot. why not? I like to see whats out there. But as far as this forum, Discussing other companies is against the rules of the forum. Its a service for their members.
11-02-2008, 07:55 AM,
GunGriever - dear dear. Poor soul. You must be lost - are you looking for a fight on here, you little keyboard warrior? :lol:

You must be lacking something between the ears - this is a TopLace forum, now, stop spamming (or try AHS!)

Adios