Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiggingout is officially famous!
11-01-2008, 02:04 AM,
Wiggingout is officially famous!
OK, I haven't been too active on the board lately, but some of you long timers might remember me from a few years ago. Anyway, I've been living overseas for the past few years...got married...have a good job...life is good!

But recently, I wrote an article that appeared in a newspaper over here (Asian country). And along with the article, they used a picture of me with it. So wouldn't you know it, there's a picture of me, your syrup-headed homeboy, that tens of thousands of people are seeing today.

And leave it up to my wife to say this, "You know what...I bet you that not one out of all the people that see that picture have a clue that you're wearing." And I can guarantee you that she's right.
11-01-2008, 11:33 AM,
Re: Wiggingout is officially famous!
I would also bet that none of the people you meet in person have a clue that you are wearing. Ain't it a great feeling once you have it figured out?
11-02-2008, 07:26 PM,
Re: Wiggingout is officially famous!
Yes, it is. It doesn't seem like I'm a guy who wears anymore, it's more like the piece is just part of who I am...so much so that I never really consider that I'm wearing it anymore.