Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Re: Ask a question.
07-26-2009, 03:29 AM,
Re: Ask BA.
carcrazy1052 Wrote:looking for new thin skin,with lace front color 225,med to light denisity 7x9.what is the price.

Got all skin and all lace with those specs.
07-26-2009, 06:52 AM,
i don't know where you live, but you can buy a small bottle of tear mender at Tractor Supply Company (TSC) for less than $4. it lasts forever.
07-27-2009, 05:05 AM,
BA, what is your email address again? I wanted to bring something to your attention privately.
07-27-2009, 08:59 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:BA, what is your email address again? I wanted to bring something to your attention privately.

Thanks Mate.

Received and replied Wink
07-27-2009, 03:57 PM,
BA,
Just curious, why did you change "Forum" to "Blog"? Isn't blog more of a personal diary? I just think the word forum is more appropriate. I'm sure you have a good reason.

Tina
07-28-2009, 07:59 AM,
ts514 Wrote:BA,
Just curious, why did you change "Forum" to "Blog"? Isn't blog more of a personal diary? I just think the word forum is more appropriate. I'm sure you have a good reason.

Tina

I have no idea and whoever dont it hasnt got a clue, I will get John to get the webmaster to change it, To be honest the webmaster aint the sharpish knife in the drawer.
07-30-2009, 02:17 PM,
About Mender Mate ... You wrote:" Little difficult to apply and clean up"... It's supposed to stay on your lace permanently right? Do you recommend by 100% this product? Please, i'd like to know if you still use it on every new lace hair system you buy or you'd rather not? Thank you very much! Take care, Den.
08-01-2009, 09:03 AM,
Quote:Just curious, why did you change "Forum" to "Blog"? Isn't blog more of a personal diary? I just think the word forum is more appropriate. I'm sure you have a good reason.

A web-log, or "Blog" is officially defined as this by dictionary.com Smile

Quote:web·log (wěb'lôg', -lŏg')
n. A website that displays in chronological order the postings by one or more individuals and usually has links to comments on specific postings.

But, the word "forum" probably would be the better choice.
08-04-2009, 09:38 AM,
Hi Gary

I just received a full cap with the side vented up!!! LOL I spoke with John and he is putting a rush on another order I placed last week and correcting the issues,
He is going to replace this one when the new on comes in. But in the interim I was wondering if you could send me just a couple pieces of temple swatches I can replace in this unit until the replacements come in.
I would need a couple 3x3 inch swatches with 1B color 50% gray at 55% density vented DOWN to tape next to the rest of the unit temporarily The sides are not working as they are. I cannot imagine why the factory would vent the hair UP on the sides (especially since I ALWAYS remind them to vent both sides the same and down.......

Thanks you have my number

I would have made this request to John but it has been my experience you have swatches laying around...
08-05-2009, 11:24 AM,
survivor Wrote:About Mender Mate ... You wrote:" Little difficult to apply and clean up"... It's supposed to stay on your lace permanently right? Do you recommend by 100% this product? Please, i'd like to know if you still use it on every new lace hair system you buy or you'd rather not? Thank you very much! Take care, Den.

No mate I use Fray Check it covers any imperfections if you dont get the lace down.

I have never tried Tear Mender on a new piece mate, But apart from the tough clean up it shouldnt do any harm.