Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Re: Ask a question.
11-03-2008, 05:56 AM,
Re: Ask a question.
For newbies on this forum, could you tell us what types of questions should go to John and Debbie?

thanks Smile
Tanya
11-03-2008, 09:35 AM,
Re: Ask BA.
This forum is open to every country in the world. Everyone is welcome.
11-03-2008, 04:07 PM,
Hi BA,
I am not too familiar with this new forum. How do I include attachments and where is the SEARCH box?

Thanks,
11-03-2008, 10:53 PM,
Hi Bro,

Knowing that you wear an ilace base with french lace front, this seems the right base for me as i lead an active lifestyle also. Do you have any photos of you / others wearing this system so i can get a better idea of what it looks like. I will be choosing a round a 75% density as i prefer it fairly thick. Will this base be a good choice for an undetectable apperance with durability?? Your advice will be greatly appreciated.
PS. What addhesive is reccommended for someone who exercises / has oily skin?

Thank you in advance.
11-04-2008, 12:29 AM,
BA, I have a question about the tattoo work you had done. It really seems to make a difference with you sides. I can tell from the latest pics. I would like to get this done but I keep thinking about being old and not being able to convert over to grey hair. Right now I am 42 and have some greys that I color every 4-5 weeks and seem to do a pretty good job matching up to my 1b color peices. Any thoughts on this. Gel
11-04-2008, 04:42 AM,
Dear BA, what's the purpose of using Fray Check in regards to hiding the hairline of the piece and how do you apply it?
11-06-2008, 01:11 PM,
jaycee Wrote:Hi BA,
I am not too familiar with this new forum. How do I include attachments and where is the SEARCH box?

Thanks,

E-mail it to me mate I will post it.
11-06-2008, 02:33 PM,
jade1974 Wrote:Hi Bro,

Knowing that you wear an ilace base with french lace front, this seems the right base for me as i lead an active lifestyle also. Do you have any photos of you / others wearing this system so i can get a better idea of what it looks like. I will be choosing a round a 75% density as i prefer it fairly thick. Will this base be a good choice for an undetectable apperance with durability?? Your advice will be greatly appreciated.
PS. What addhesive is reccommended for someone who exercises / has oily skin?

Thank you in advance.

The look is very very natural with the Ilace, But to the touch when an all SFS lace is applied down all the way around correctly it is probaly the most undetechtable.

Photos below mate

Attached Files Image(s)

11-06-2008, 02:34 PM,
Stu Pidasell Wrote:Dear BA, what's the purpose of using Fray Check in regards to hiding the hairline of the piece and how do you apply it?

It hides the lace mate and it also helps it from lifting, Highly recommended by me.
11-07-2008, 12:41 AM,
Hi

i wonder if someone here used his hair during swimming in swimming pool and in the sea , cause i do surf and i don't want to be hair loss after doing it lol Smile

is there special glue or not? And is it bad for the hair piece?

thanks