Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Re: Ask a question.
11-21-2009, 01:38 PM,
I wash the system once or twice a week. But I wash my own hair (the sides and back are mine) everyday or every other day. There's no need to wash a system everyday unless you're really active and sweating.
11-26-2009, 09:34 AM,
Hi John

Just checking in - I sent you an email Saturday & followed up today; maybe your server is down?

Thanks
11-26-2009, 10:11 AM,
Mr. NY,
No server problem---please check your emails--I just responded.
Regards,
John
12-01-2009, 07:27 AM,
What is your email john?

regards
12-02-2009, 03:44 PM,
It's <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
01-19-2010, 12:38 PM,
Quick question regarding attachment: is it better to use tape or glue at the hairline? I hear people using tape along the perimeter and then glue for the hairline- is this preferable to using tape all around? Also, if tape is used for the hairline, is it still all right to use glue for minor touch-ups for lift prevention and resealing? Thanks.

-Krispin
01-19-2010, 02:05 PM,
Hi Krispin,
It gets to be a matter of personal preference. There are many people who like to use tape on the perimeter of the back and sides and glue the front. It takes so 'trial and error' to see what you like best. I show a corner of my forehead and I like to use tape around the entire perimeter and use either Base Bond or I Glue for touchup. But remember everyone's body chemistry and lifestyle is different so what works for one person might not work for another.
Regards,
John
02-02-2010, 07:55 PM,
Hey John,

I have a french base with poly sides, what do u suggest i use. What goes best with the poly. sides.
Also what is best for a lace hairline.

Thanks & Regards
02-03-2010, 05:01 AM,
Hi System user,
You can use either tape or glue on both the poly and the lace. Many people like to use tape on the back and sides and glue on the front hairline. The reason is that the tape is thicker than glue and, depending on your hairstyle, the glue is more undetectable. Tape is fine for the back and sides since those areas as covered by hair. The most popular tape is 'Walker No Shine' because of it's no shine qualities and also because it's strong and easy to clean up. It doesn't break down and get 'gooey.' Base Bond and I Glue are used often since they're acrylic and easy to work with and also easy to clean up. Everybody's body chemistry is different and glues and tapes can work differently for people but this is a good place to start.
Regards,
John
04-19-2010, 04:43 PM,
RE: Re: Ask a question.
Hi. Thinking of a full cap, got overall thinning everywhere....not listed on toplace page as far as I've found, what are the price ranges? How do i go about ordering such a unit after sending in template; density,curls length, etc..... Sounds complicated making template....god im gonna need someone to walk me through this a bit lol

thanks