Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Re: Ask a question.
11-07-2008, 08:19 AM,
Re: Ask BA.
jeffsxyz Wrote:BA, I have a question about the tattoo work you had done. It really seems to make a difference with you sides. I can tell from the latest pics. I would like to get this done but I keep thinking about being old and not being able to convert over to grey hair. Right now I am 42 and have some greys that I color every 4-5 weeks and seem to do a pretty good job matching up to my 1b color peices. Any thoughts on this. Gel

Thats one of the things Gel, If you go with this and although it does fade somewhat its like any tatoo its really there for life, Debbie will be best to advise you as I think also she can tatoo flesh colour to cover scars,birthmarks,etc so it can be somewhat reveresed but Debbie would know more.
11-07-2008, 08:23 AM,
eagle Wrote:Hi

i wonder if someone here used his hair during swimming in swimming pool and in the sea , cause i do surf and i don't want to be hair loss after doing it lol Smile

is there special glue or not? And is it bad for the hair piece?

thanks

You would be best using the strong tapes mate like Blue liner or ST30 when doing any physical exercise or swimming, I will guarantee it wont come off, I have taught Ju-Jitsu wearing a piece attached with blue liner tape and had no probloems.
11-07-2008, 09:48 AM,
Is the Blue Liner, Supertape, Proflex pretty much the same thing?
Which is easiest to remove and change? Looking for something to basically peel off.
By the way teaching Ju-Jitsu is better for hair wearing because I took Ju-Jitsu and was used as a rag doll. Not good for hair wearing when you are beginner. Big Grin

BA707 Wrote:

i wonder if someone here used his hair during swimming in swimming pool and in the sea , cause i do surf and i don't want to be hair loss after doing it lol Smile

thanks

You would be best using the strong tapes mate like Blue liner or ST30 when doing any physical exercise or swimming, I will guarantee it wont come off, I have taught Ju-Jitsu wearing a piece attached with blue liner tape and had no probloems.
11-07-2008, 12:02 PM,
wiggy Wrote:Is the Blue Liner, Supertape, Proflex pretty much the same thing?
Which is easiest to remove and change? Looking for something to basically peel off.
By the way teaching Ju-Jitsu is better for hair wearing because I took Ju-Jitsu and was used as a rag doll. Not good for hair wearing when you are beginner. Big Grin

BA707 Wrote:

thanks

No mate blue liner is different, Easy to apply but can be very messy to clean up if you leave it on for a while but I guarantee it will hold the piece on, ST30 is has strong in my opinion but is easier to clean up.
11-08-2008, 02:12 AM,
Ok BA, i hope you'll send this glue and tape in my order we are in.

I have another question : can we apply daily or sometimes hair gel? and if yes after how to remove the hair gel not to breah the hair.
11-08-2008, 04:57 AM,
eagle Wrote:Ok BA, i hope you'll send this glue and tape in my order we are in.

I have another question : can we apply daily or sometimes hair gel? and if yes after how to remove the hair gel not to breah the hair.

Send me your name and address to my E-mail just so I am sure of who you are.

I always recommend washing the hair no more than once or twice a week, Other times just spray water on it and style it, Most of the Gels will dry and you will be able to brush it out.
11-08-2008, 01:55 PM,
Hi BA

any "specials" coming up?

HJP
11-11-2008, 04:09 AM,
This is a comment, not a question.I got a call from Jan at Hair Direct and he asked what happened to me.I told him that I now buy from Toplace and said the quality was tops and service was also.They are nice folks but no comparison to BA and Toplace.
Thanks.
11-12-2008, 03:00 PM,
At a later date mate but not now apart for one John will be running for newbies.

HarryJP Wrote:Hi BA

any "specials" coming up?

HJP
11-12-2008, 03:00 PM,
stet Wrote:This is a comment, not a question.I got a call from Jan at Hair Direct and he asked what happened to me.I told him that I now buy from Toplace and said the quality was tops and service was also.They are nice folks but no comparison to BA and Toplace.
Thanks.

Thanks Mate appreciate your comments.