Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why lock it
11-03-2008, 06:57 AM,
why lock it
john why did you lock the post of ba photos ok someone dodnt like ba photo . but im sure ba would of given his 2cents hes a big lad
11-03-2008, 07:02 AM,
Re: why lock it
yeah and he erased the part of my comment where i said that it was a ridiculous and obvious wig. as if BA couldnt handle the truth.
11-03-2008, 07:10 AM,
When heli-tech made personal comments about him based on his sunglasses and then called him a name he crossed the line.
John
11-03-2008, 07:47 AM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:When heli-tech made personal comments about him based on his sunglasses and then called him a name he crossed the line.
John

i agree with you john he did step over the line . but i just think ba will give his 2 cents .oh and mybe heli tech gets his sun glasses from the dollar shop and hes jealous of BAs
11-03-2008, 08:02 AM,
The thread is unlocked now. Thanks BA for sharing the photos with everyone.
11-03-2008, 01:27 PM,
Dont lock it John, I really couldnt give 2 monkeys what some faceless two bob clown on a forum says.

They aint got a scooby, Those who do know do know, Thats all that matters Wink
11-03-2008, 01:30 PM,
heli-tech Wrote:yeah and he erased the part of my comment where i said that it was a ridiculous and obvious wig. as if BA couldnt handle the truth.

Yeah of course it is, Thats why I have never been busted.

And who are you ? Bang your photos up mate lets all have a butchers at yours, Now run a long and hurry up we are waiting.
11-04-2008, 11:39 AM,
Yeah, let's see some pics.
I'll put my hairstyle up against any other dude, real or not, and still come out on top in anyones eyes.