Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for stylist.
11-05-2008, 06:28 AM,
Looking for stylist.
Hey guys,
Anyone know of a stylist that works with hair systems around the Chicago area? Im about an hour south of Chicago but will certainly drive up there to finally get a good, first cut in. I emailed Vince, twice, but never got a reply.

Thanks.
11-08-2008, 04:31 AM,
Re: Looking for stylist.
I'm in the same boat. Never heard back from Vince. I remember someone mentioning a stylist named Maria downtown somewhere but I can't find that thread.
11-08-2008, 04:40 AM,
Oh hey Patrick, a quick search in the old forum and Maria's info shows up. The # for her salon is 312-819-0181.
11-08-2008, 04:53 AM,
Also Vince is a customer of ours and has his own Salon in the Chicago area, E-mail him at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Tell him BA sent you.
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM,
Thanks Gern!

Ill try emailing Vince one more time. Then Ill try calling Maria. Have you gone to her ar anyone else? Im an hour south of the city, but like I said, Ill drive all day if I have to! haha. Just been too chicken to do my first cut in myself, :? even though I have been cutting my own hair for YEARS. Let me know if you have any luck ok?

Patrick J.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
11-13-2008, 06:32 AM,
Hey,
I tried emailing Vince again but did not get any reply via phone or email, so I called Maria. And actually got an appointment for tomorrow! So, I would recommend calling her if you want a cut-in done quickly. I told her I was too afraid to do it myslef, haha.
01-03-2009, 12:08 PM,
I am a stylist, hair replacement tech....Please call or email, for appt. for your cut-ins.........Call Linda, 540-786-8797or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> I am located 50 miles south of Washington D.C. right off 95south at route 3...............I have many years experience, and can assure you will love your system cut-in, which is one of the most important aspects of this business.....Give me a call
01-03-2009, 02:02 PM,
thanks for posting, Linda. email John at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and ask him to add you to the stylist list.
DebbieS.
01-03-2009, 03:14 PM,
Hi,I received my unit yesterday. Looks much better than the one I sent back but the knots aren't bleached. There supposed to be arn't they?? density is way better and the color is spot on. I never have had that before. I am getting my Hair cut at Ron Tutors Salon in Oak Forest, Il. on saturday (tommorow for $50.00. I don't know exactly where you are located but this is the closest I've found to me. Every other place wants $150.00 to $300.00 to do a cut in. I've always have had the cut-ins at the "club" before. I'll let you know how this goes if you'd like.