Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST-30 Manufacturer ??? - Do they manufacture Glue ?
12-31-2008, 09:55 PM,
Re: ST-30 Manufacturer ??? - Do they manufacture Glue ?
So what's the big mystery with ST30 tape? If it is called ST30 tape then someone has to have a trademark or patent on the product...you can't have 4 or 5 different people selling a product calling it ST30...When in fact it isn't...I know that if I was the manufacturer and I heard someone was selling an inferior product and calling it ST30...I would be contacting a lawyer...There is a lot of repackaging of products and calling it something else...and all you have to do is list the ingredients...If you notice on the bag it just says ST30 nothing else...I am not implying that is what is happenning but fragrance companies do this all the time...they bulk buy from a manufacturer and then re-bottle and call it something else or use their company name on the product.. my last hair replacement salon did this with shampoo/conditioner etc... and put their label on the bottle with the exact ingredients....I saw a lot of gallon jugs with Walmart/CVC etc..I just don't understand the big mystery. Cheers
01-02-2009, 09:18 AM,
There is NO mystery with ST30 tape, I have posted and Debbie has posted details before, But for those who didnt see them for one reason or another here we go again.

ST30 Tape is made by a company thats DOES NOT have anything at all to do with Hair Replacement, Zero,Nish.
Debbie found the company totally by accident and not through the internet and this is the truth, They DO NOT have a website hard to belive in this day and age I know but that is the truth.

Toplace/Debbie is the 100% sole supplier of ST30 Tape to hairwearers no other hair replacement company suppliers the original ST30 tape, The company that makes it has informed Debbie that they have no other Hair Replacement company customers other than herself.

As for making a glue I ran a couple of ideas by Debbie in May as we travelled to England for the convention, She contacted the company with these ideas and was told the glue used on the ST30 tape goes through a specific hardening process which makes it what it is, So obviously cannot be used in liquid form as a glue has it needs the hardening process to make it work as good as it does.

Hope That Clears Things Up.
01-03-2009, 07:31 AM,
to answer the posters question above. anyone can use the name st30, because no one probably owns it really. Debbie invented that name for the tape she received from the medical supplier.
01-03-2009, 08:46 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:to answer the posters question above. anyone can use the name st30, because no one probably owns it really. Debbie invented that name for the tape she received from the medical supplier.

From what I understand "use" of a unique name constitutes ownership. If Debbie invented that name and no one else is already using it to sell a similar product, she owns it.