Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Comb down style im doing.
11-05-2008, 08:32 AM,
New Comb down style im doing.
Heres the style im doing now, Its easier and I can use whatever attaching methods in the front. this is why I want to get a skin front system. I will not really exposing much hairline.. S o might as well go the easiest route right?

U think i can get this same style with a skin perimeter all around and lace center?

This is a I think 64 lace system. Medium density. It is cut to one inch long on top using just a regular buzzer, and thinning sheers/razor comb at the sides and back for blending. So the side and back hair is cut shorter then an inch.

[Image: combdown.jpg]
[Image: combdown2.jpg]
[Image: combdown3.jpg]
11-05-2008, 09:07 AM,
Re: New Comb down style im doing.
That looks really good bro. Your front hair stays down but not flat down on your forehead, which is why it looks so real. The shape, etc. is amazing.
11-05-2008, 09:20 AM,
That looks so real. Nice job. Do u find it harder to attachment with that short of hair in the front?
11-05-2008, 09:45 AM,
Nice job. Style suits you well.
11-05-2008, 10:09 AM,
That looks incredible. Is that freestyle or forward from the crown ventilation?
11-05-2008, 12:08 PM,
Thanks guys for the positive feedback.

Its not hard with short hair i dont think. Its probably easier that way it doesnt get in the way.

Its freestyle to my knowledge.
11-05-2008, 12:23 PM,
that looks really good. I'm not usually a fan of the comb down style but at this length, it looks great. nice job.
DebbieS.