Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color: A Dead Giveaway
07-25-2009, 12:23 AM,
Re: Color: A Dead Giveaway
I've only had two pieces since I started wearing , one lasted a little over 6 months the other around 9 months. In both cases I didnt have any noticable hair fade so I'm a little lost as to why some have had this issue when I dont. HP's are medium brown with 20% blonde highlights 50-55 % density, both sfs. Part of our game is deception same as a woman uses makeup to either enhance her looks or hide other factors. The use of blonde highlights for me helps to achieve that by creating a distraction in my opinion. Its obvious to point that it helps complete the deception while enhancing the look. Its the final product that matters. Styling, Coloring, Maintenance will help pull it off
07-26-2009, 10:27 AM,
Yes its Tony Curtis... yet.. if you have seen him with out a HP on.... he looks much better with a piece.. even this on makes him look tons Tons TONS!!!! better than w/o
07-26-2009, 03:59 PM,
I know a man who is worth over a 10 million dollars and his hair unit looks like dog shit.I dont have the heart to say something.
Not one person on his house staff will say a word.This guy thinks he looks great,and thats the way it will be.
07-27-2009, 03:21 PM,
Yeah........... all who wear hair think they look great.......Makes one wonder doesn't it?