Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quickest way to get custom piece
11-09-2008, 04:15 AM,
quickest way to get custom piece
How long will it take to get a custom piece if I send my template in today. If i get it "rushed" how much is it.
11-09-2008, 04:24 AM,
Re: quickest way to get custom piece
We're running approximately 5-6 weeks on custom orders with delivery in the USA (longer for international orders). A rush is $40 and reduces this time by 7-10 days.
11-09-2008, 08:30 AM,
John, do you have an email? I have a template and hair sample in transit to you or the factory (not sure if it's going to you first), and I want to send a new template to replace the one that is being sent.

ty
11-09-2008, 11:04 AM,
Spurzo:

Just so you don't get a surprise like I did, I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my 8th week of waiting for my piece. I ordered it and sent my template and sample on September 17th. I've been told it won't leave the factory until November 12th. They evidently don't always get there in 5-6 weeks. And frankly, I didn't get much sympathy when I asked why the delay. I'm only telling you this so you don't make specific plans around the arrival of your piece.
11-09-2008, 11:40 AM,
My email it <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. This is a busy time of year for the factory as people are getting in their orders for the holidays so we have been experiencing a little slow down.
Regards,
John