Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you use Styling Products?
11-09-2008, 09:13 AM,
Do you use Styling Products?
Trying to get an idea of how much interest there might be in styling products geared specifically toward hairwearers. I want to develop styling products to include in the Blue Max line, but I need to see how much interest there is before moving forward.

1) Do you use styling products?
-Frequently
-Somewhat frequently
-Infrequently
-Not at all

2) What type of styling product(s) do you use?
-Wax
-Gel
-Hairspray
-Other

3) If there were styling products made specifically for hairwearers that not only provide styling control, but also help to retain moisture in the hair and protect from UV rays, would you purchase them?

I know some of you guys, like Snipe and myself, like to use products on a frequent basis, but have a hard time finding stuff that doesn't kill the hair. I'd like to hear from those of you who don't normally join in on the styling products threads, as well as those who do.

Thanks in advance everyone!
11-10-2008, 07:48 AM,
Re: Do you use Styling Products?
1) Do you use styling products?
-Frequently yes, every time
-Somewhat frequently
-Infrequently
-Not at all

2) What type of styling product(s) do you use?
-Wax Waxworks
-Gel Sometimes gel, but not as often anymore
-Hairspray Not too much.
-Other I have tried different products. Surfhair- drys hair too much. have tried american crew products as well.

3) If there were styling products made specifically for hairwearers that not only provide styling control, but also help to retain moisture in the hair and protect from UV rays, would you purchase them?

I would purchase a styling product that gave a pliable hold without making the hair hard. one that provided a nice amount of natural shine without looking too greasy, and one that lasted and did not fade away in a couple of hours. The uv protection and locking in moisture is a bonus as well.

The important part if it was reasonably priced. I just bought a small bottle of texture cream from american crew and it came out to like 16 dollars for only four oz. Kind of a rip off really.
11-11-2008, 03:48 PM,
Re: Do you use Styling Products?
Thanks Xeon.

Looks like there isn't as much interest as I had hoped there would be. This stuff costs a lot of money to develop and produce, and I had a feeling there might not be as much demand as I had hoped. I wish I could dip my toe in the water with a small run to start with, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way when you are building it from scratch.

Definitely looking forward to getting the shampoo and conditioner finalized though, as I know that EVERYONE can benefit from these products.