Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of front after bleaching with Debbie's kit
11-10-2008, 04:38 AM,
Re: Photo of front after bleaching with Debbie's kit
DWNUNDR Wrote:I just have to say, I've seen you pics here & there & they have always been geat! I just checked your whole slide show & it's great to see the transitional journey you have gone through! It Looks like you have pretty much nailed the right specs now & no need to change or tweak anything. Few questions, 1. Do you get a Colour match with your own hair sample? 2. Your Cut-in & blending work are sensational! Do you only use a razor comb? 3. The knot bleaching you've done is outstanding! Whats your tips there? I would say your at a level where I want to be so anything you can tell me I'd appreciate. I would definatly say your a pro in this field among the likes of MB Baldy, Jake, etc.....

thanks downunder, the color is 1B and I do not send a sample because I have to color my own hair as well because of pesky greys. I DO use a razor comb. I go slow with it after dutting down the length of hair to 1 1/2 inches using a clipper with a special guard I bought on line that it 1.5". My tips for bleaching: I follow debbies instructions she gives in the kit exactly and it works.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Photo of front after bleaching with Debbie's kit - jeffsxyz - 11-10-2008, 04:38 AM