Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke the record for number of compliments in one night
11-17-2008, 06:45 AM,
Broke the record for number of compliments in one night
Hehe...

You gotta love it when you wear fake hair and people tell you how great it looks!

Two of them are hairdressers who know I wear, and to me that's a huge compliment. Another one who I had just met was touching it quite a bit (which I take as a compliment).

To top it off the bouncer at one of the clubs took a second look at my ID and said, "Wow, you look good for your age!" Doubt he would have made that comment had I been sporting a chrome dome.

This is the unit that I had Debbie cut short in Windsor. I wanted to go really short with one unit which is why we cut this one down. Personally I prefer a little longer style, but obviously the short one is a crowd pleaser Smile The funny thing is that this was one of the worst attachments I have done, the unit is almost unwearable due to thin spots, and I was sporting Dermmatch sideburns! Just goes to show you can get away with a lot and still look good.

Oh well, just thought I would share. Here's to always having the option of having hair!
11-17-2008, 07:21 AM,
Re: Broke the record for number of compliments in one night
Nice goin' Jrob! You're 'da Man!'
11-17-2008, 02:54 PM,
Re: Broke the record for number of compliments in one night
Thanks John.

When I started losing my hair 20 years ago I never would have imagined where I would be today.

Pretty crazy what they can do with these newfangled hairpieces!