Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is New Generation base?
11-11-2008, 03:34 AM,
what is New Generation base?
On the order form?
11-11-2008, 06:00 AM,
Re: what is New Generation base?
It's the latest super thin skin base. The description is on the bases page. Basically, it's thinner than the PSB base. It is extremely realistic. The downside is that with this super thinness the system doesn't last as long as a PSB unit--probably about 2 monts. But it's great!
Regards,
John
11-11-2008, 06:37 AM,
This base has been out for awhile now right? I havent heard much about it really. Are there any people who have ordered this base and have positive or negative reviews?
11-14-2008, 08:29 PM,
I use it and love it. I wear a full ploy thin thinskin cap and have the horseshoe hair short underneath. Its EASY to switch out. No tape just NexGen and Got To glued on the back and top, 5 minute clean and turnaround.

Iam currently trying a lace with poly edges. I found it to be a hassle to tape and lay down and I just put it on tonight. I ordered another thin skin. YEah under certain angles you CAN see the tiny ridge but only another hair wearer would notice because he would be looking for the slightest imperfection.

I am surprised at the people hair wearers believe wear hair pieces and the obsession of such. Especially actors. I guess for some its validation. Anyway yeah I LOVE it. I wear it for somethings three weeks. with no issues. I may have to touch up the sides and front. I know its getting time to reapply when I pull my hemet off and the hair stays inside.....Been the twice,,bought t-shirt. No one knew though becasue the did not see the hair. I just went onas if nothing had happened, No one cared.

You would be surprised at how little people really pay attention to one;s hair if its not a radical look. Hairdressers and self conscious wiggers look for them on every guy. I have a couple bald friends I thought would go for some hair after revealing mine but when I told them about the glues tape and maintenance they wonder why I bother with all the hassle. I tell them every work of Art deserves a frame.......LOL