Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Cap wearers and shaving undeneath.
11-13-2008, 05:23 PM,
Re: Full Cap wearers and shaving undeneath.
JRob Wrote:Check out some of the youtube videos of the black ladies rockin' the full lace wigs.

They can get away with a lot more since they don't have to worry nearly as much about density as we do, but a lot of them keep their existing hair and apply the full cap on top.

I know keeping the nape hair helps, but it also holds you back. I went from keeping a tiny bit of nape hair and sideburns to completely shaving, and it gives me a lot of freedom since now if I want to go to the beach or on my buddy's wakeboarding boat all I have to do is whip off the piece and go.

Thats total and complete freedom YOU control your circumstances. You want to ride a motorcycle without a helmet as I do in the summer with a ball cap or not do it. There are a host of things, places and even lighting wig wearers will avoid, I work under bright mercury vapor lights in a Music Store. You can see the edge of the poly if the angle is right. Do I worry about it> No. People aren't LOOKING for that tiny flaw, PLUS I keep my hair looking like I'm between haircuts and not perfectly coiffed. Like my bike, I don;t want it to look like I am always riding home from the Dealer with a new bike. LOL It looks like its actually ridden.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Full Cap wearers and shaving undeneath. - TomBongi - 11-13-2008, 05:23 PM