Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New full cap pics
01-17-2010, 05:18 AM,
New full cap pics
Had it cut in by Joanna at forever hair, she was really good and she took it as short as she felt was possible, really happy with the overall finish.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-18-2010, 02:41 AM,
Re: New full cap pics
Tunners,
Looks great! That style really suits you.
Regards,
John
01-18-2010, 03:57 AM,
Hey Tunners,

wow...it really looks great! Looks like your real hair. I think nobody would assume that this is a full cap. I like the hairstyle, very cool... Wink

Colud you write the specifications? (base material, haircolor, density)

Regards,
Stephan
01-18-2010, 04:12 AM,
Cheers, it is a all french lace, colour is like a strawberry blonde, didnt order it that colour was a mix up but I actually like it!!! Density is around 75-80%. Well happy with it and having it turned up at the front is a bit more daring, went out last night and saw people I had seen at new yrs, they wouldnt beleive it was a wig, they thought I had surgery done!!!!
01-18-2010, 11:30 PM,
Looks amazing. What product are you styling it with? That's the kind of look I'm going for...
01-20-2010, 05:47 PM,
I'm diggin' it.

I notice you mentioned somewhere else about how you can't see how the edges could ever be undetectable to touch.

I know you read my thread on getting an undetectable nape http://www.toplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1765. Try it.....it makes the nape very, very difficult to feel even if you know it's there. The nape and the hairline are really the only areas of concern, and with glue up front and the jagged nape with tape inthe back I wouldn't worry at all about it being detectable to touch.
01-26-2010, 08:11 AM,
Hi Tunners,
Great haircut!
I like the texture of the hair. The front is superb. It looks like all the hairs are moving separately. Did you order body wave or straight hair?
Greetz
Paco
01-31-2010, 08:44 PM,
That is straight hair meta. I think its chinese remy hair. It is so easy to keep untangled compared to the hair I had when it was bodywave