Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coolpiece vs. Toplace
11-15-2008, 07:37 AM,
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace
Hi Xeon,

I personally do not think mrrich was asking a stupid question as per what you quoted. It would be nice of you to have replied in a more professional way than implying that someone is "stupid". Where do you think he/she should post such a question besides here? It is absolutely logical and rational to have asked such a question here since this forum is mainly Toplace's customers (we all know how great Toplace's pieces are). However, you never know any of us was/had been Coolpiece's in the past. All mrrich wanted was a genuine answer to his question.

I am not trying to be rude or mean to you, please pardon me if my statement was sarcastic or too critical. We are here to learn and help out at the same time. Good day!

Hi mrrich,

All I can tell you that both Toplace's and Coolpiece's pieces are fantastic. However, in terms of pricing the latter definitely deters us or makes us wonder if we should go ahead and give it a try. Over here, you have forum where people exchange opinions and you can also see real photos. This is one of the main factors on which your decision can be based should you really want to give it a shot. Additionally, it also depends on the way you attach, remove and maintain the units (some lace units really disappear well on your skin whereas some are close to perfect). Speaking of perfection, nothing is guaranteed. You got to really explore the possibilities to know which one is good for you (I spent close to $2000 on pieces from different companies in two months and I know which one works for me). As Coolpiece is extending its sale since Oct 01st and the prices are only slightly higher than those of Toplace. Shoot me an e-mail in private and I will give you my best opinions but of course the ultimate decision is up to you (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->). Have a good one.

Please take note that I neither work for Toplace nor Coolpiece but trying to render my best assistance to the newbies just like when I first came here to learn things from the experts.

Ciao.

Messages In This Thread
Coolpiece vs. Toplace - mrrich1 - 11-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - jake1980 - 11-15-2008, 06:40 AM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - Xeon005 - 11-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - Greenery - 11-15-2008, 07:37 AM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - mrrich1 - 11-15-2008, 07:42 AM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - weselpotpie - 11-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - dino - 11-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - Greenery - 11-15-2008, 05:18 PM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - jake1980 - 11-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Re: Coolpiece vs. Toplace - Hair-E - 11-16-2008, 04:53 AM