Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin Skin and Excerise/sweating
11-17-2008, 03:09 AM,
Thin Skin and Excerise/sweating
For anyone wearing some kind of skin piece are you taking it off and cleaning it after every workout or everytime you get very sweaty?

Can I do a change 1x aweek if I work out 3 to 4 times aweek with a skin piece or is that not recommended?

Thank you
11-18-2008, 04:38 PM,
Re: Thin Skin and Excerise/sweating
Hey JD,

Have you used a PSB yet? I have French and cannot expose the hairline at all! Have a SFS coming and everyone swears and exposed hairline is no big deal and looks good. But i was wondering about a PSB, for easy clean up. But wonder if you can expose a hairline and if it looks good.

Thanks
11-18-2008, 05:38 PM,
Piece duration
Hello everybody, first of all I apologize because I use the Google Tracucer to communicate with you. I'm new to the forum and I have a few still doubts about the wigs. I became a surgical implant, but the result is quite poor and I remain the same or worse than before. Please said me really how long each with a wig and use reasonable care. Thank you very much at all.
11-19-2008, 02:47 AM,
Hey Patrick

I just recieved my SFS front with thin skin back and its seem to have some good and bad.

Good is I dont think I would like it if thin skin was in the front due to fact you would be able to see it. SFS is much better for the front.

Bad is where the 2 join you cant make the hair that short because you will see the join.

J
11-19-2008, 03:42 AM,
Hi JD

Mind posting some pictures of your new hairpiece so we newbies can see what it looks like?

Regards
11-21-2008, 06:46 AM,
The poly with gauze doesnt have that problem right? I have poly perimeter on my back and side on a couple of units, but my density is a lil high, so i dont really see any transition. and my hair is cut to 1 inch
11-21-2008, 11:11 PM,
Re: Piece duration
alberton Wrote:Hello everybody, first of all I apologize because I use the Google Tracucer to communicate with you. I'm new to the forum and I have a few still doubts about the wigs. I became a surgical implant, but the result is quite poor and I remain the same or worse than before. Please said me really how long each with a wig and use reasonable care. Thank you very much at all.

Don't worry my friend, you can get a really good hair system and you will look amazing! It's going to happen Smile

I will get 4 to 5 months out of a hairsystem. Usually I get through 3 per year.

I think you could just have 2, but you would have to be very careful.

I've recently received my Thinskin piece, with SFS front, and it looks great to me. Pity about the unbleachable knots at the front, but they aren't that obvious so it works fine.