Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in buying my textile cleaning gun?
01-17-2010, 03:47 PM,
Anyone interested in buying my textile cleaning gun?
Hello everyone - BA has allowed me to post my textile cleaning gun here, so thank you BA.

I bought a textile cleaning gun from Debbie a while ago and have only used it a few times. I would like to sell it as I could use the money right now. I originally paid $125 when I purchased from Debbie and have used it maybe 5 or 6 times. I am asking for $75 shipped anywhere within the US.

If necessay, I'm sure BA will vouch for me as I have been a loyal TL customer for about 3 years. Also, if you are located in NYC, I could deliver it to you.

Let me know if intereted. Thank you.
01-18-2010, 01:46 PM,
Re: Anyone interested in buying my textile cleaning gun?
I maybe interested..I'm in NYC.

Can you give a brief explaination of how it works?

Does it speed up cleaning time?

Less work?

Thanks.
01-18-2010, 04:35 PM,
The way it works is quite simple. You add water to the attached reservoir, plug it in and it's ready to use. The way it works is by spraying a high pressure stream of water the gun produces on the lace to remove the stubborn glue residue that's so hard to remove. It works really well and really cuts down the time it takes to clean the lace. One of the reasons I can't really use it is because I live with my GF and there is no way for me to use it without her knowing.

Let me know if you are interested. Like I said before, I have no problem delivering it within Manhattan. Thanks
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM,
Is this mostly a concern for glue adhesives? Can it be used for tape residue? How often do you have to use it? Every time you clean the unit or only once in a while? Thanks.
01-19-2010, 12:26 PM,
PBman Wrote:The way it works is quite simple. You add water to the attached reservoir, plug it in and it's ready to use. The way it works is by spraying a high pressure stream of water the gun produces on the lace to remove the stubborn glue residue that's so hard to remove. It works really well and really cuts down the time it takes to clean the lace. One of the reasons I can't really use it is because I live with my GF and there is no way for me to use it without her knowing.

Let me know if you are interested. Like I said before, I have no problem delivering it within Manhattan. Thanks

I'm interested...Can I use it on super fine swiss lace?
is there anyway to send you a message with meeting details?
01-19-2010, 01:48 PM,
Krispin - to answer your question, you can use it to clean anything off the lace whether it's glue or tape residue. You can also use it as frequently or infrequently as you would like as long as you are relatively careful.

Hairboy - since I woul rather not put my personal email address on display here, I made one for the use of this forum. So please email me at the below address and we can set something up if you would like.

<!-- e --><a href="mailtoTongue[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->