Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A NEWBIE ABOUT TO GO FULL CAP..... NEEP HELP THANK YOU
11-17-2008, 03:44 PM,
A NEWBIE ABOUT TO GO FULL CAP..... NEEP HELP THANK YOU
So I'm pretty much fed up mix matching colors with my real hair and the piece I currently have. So I'm going full cap. So if there are any Full cap wearers here, I would appreciate any comments. My question is? In terms of durability and realistic appearance, which base would you guys recommend? Thank You Big Grin
11-18-2008, 05:39 AM,
Re: A NEWBIE ABOUT TO GO FULL CAP..... NEEP HELP THANK YOU
JRob is the most well-known full cap wearer here. I remember him saying an all-SFS piece is something worth considering. If you scroll down and find any posts by JRob, it would probably be in your best interest to read it...there's some good stuff there. You can also find more specific information there, as well.

Leamon
11-18-2008, 06:38 AM,
JRob is the man to talk to. He s basically the king of the full-cap.
11-18-2008, 02:11 PM,
Full caps are awesome. Anyone who has tried them (to my knowledge) has been happy with the decision.

Start with an all French lace base. That way it's easy to tweak if your first order is a little off.

Definitely order with a template.

Hair color isn't nearly as important as with a topper, but make sure the color matches your eyebrows and skin tone.

If you have good nape hair try to use it.

Don't be afraid to go a little bit thicker with the density. Use styling products to give the illusion of thinner density until the unit sheds. This can also help save you money by extending the life of the piece.

If you want the full scoop email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I will send you a free copy of my Ebook. It is not QUITE finished, but all of the main details are there to get you started.
11-19-2008, 07:18 AM,
Thanks JRob, I appreciate it. I'll start with a french for my first Smile
11-19-2008, 05:17 PM,
Thanks to everyone who emailed me about my Full Cap eBook.

I am actually out of town for a couple of days working on the Blue Max product line, but when I get back I will send a copy to everyone who requested one.

Also, FYI....the Full Cap DVD should have been finished by now but my main camera had to go back to the repair shop THREE TIMES before they actually figured out that the repair they made initially did not fix the problem. The repairman emailed me that he was shipping back today completely repaired, so providing it IS fixed I hope to have the DVD available within the next few weeks.