Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace Vs others
11-19-2008, 07:15 AM,
Re: Toplace Vs others
Let me make something clear here. You probably dont know me well. I been on this forum for a very long time. All the way back when this forum was not even associated with toplace, When BA didnt even own the company. This forum was like an open "unbiased" forum. And i always used to speak my opinion. If there was a company I liked that was outperforming toplace, i used to say it, If i found a new material from another company that was better, i used to tell people about it on here, And i took heat for it too. In fact I was even banned from the forum before. So you got me all wrong. If it was up to me, I would really like talking about different companies and whos better and all that, But Im just giving my advice that its not the right place anymore to have those kind of discussions. Toplace is being honest, i respect that. They are saying its no longer an open forum. Its for toplace customers and products and to talk about hair wearing in general. And if you start talking about other companies, loyalists will either attack you, or close the thread, so ur wasting your time, and ur not gonna get the right information.

I dont blame toplace, because when they had an open forum, all the other companies used to come here and market their products, or steal ideas from toplace. So they really had no choice, They had to do the practical thing. It was getting out of hand. So I use their free service, and respect their rules.

All you have to know is, toplace is known to treat their customers right. And if your interested in seeking different products, different companies, I really feel the best way is to make up your own mind. John said it best. it is like going to a honda dealer, and then asking about a car from GM. I have tried numerous companies, if anyone wants to know my personal opinion about pros and cons of any of them, You can email me and i will share my opinion honestly. but if you look through all the threads, toplace has had numerous happy clients from all over, x farrell clients, x hcm, x hairdirect etc etc, and they came here and many were satisfied.

I dont know how to be any more clear on this greeney then I just did in this post. I hope you have the intelligence to understand what I am saying finally.

Messages In This Thread
Toplace Vs others - jaycee - 11-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Re: Toplace Vs others - Greenery - 11-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Re: Toplace Vs others - Xeon005 - 11-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Re: Toplace Vs others - buckeye - 11-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Re: Toplace Vs others - atlantaguy - 11-19-2008, 03:20 PM
Re: Toplace Vs others - jaycee - 11-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Re: Toplace Vs others - Xeon005 - 11-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Re: Toplace Vs others - thecount - 11-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Re: Toplace Vs others - Madbull - 11-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Re: Toplace Vs others - Xeon005 - 11-21-2008, 06:43 AM