Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brushback and Flatback
11-18-2008, 09:05 PM,
Brushback and Flatback
Greetings Everyone!!
I have read the old forum and this topic has been discussed a lot...from reading most of the older posts concerning brush back and flatback...here's what I know...Brush back means that the hair is ventilated to brush back and expose the hairline and can also be combed down in the front area and the brushback makes for a messier hairline...The flatback(like MB's) is ventilated at angle very pronounced totally straight back...and does not easily comb down if one would choose to do so. If the flatback is fairly long in the front (bangs) will it fall into a comb down style? Or will it always be straight back...I like the idea of a flatback because I have read from some old posts that it looks more natural in the front hairline if you should choose to expose the hairline...but I also like the change to a brush down once in a while to just have some variation. I would be ordering straight hair if that makes any difference...and possibly a variation of say 2 inches in front flatback and the rest freestyle...Can anyone help me decide what I might choose to solve my ordering problem. Thanks Cheers
11-19-2008, 08:46 AM,
Re: Brushback and Flatback
I had the same thoughts as you.
I've gone flatback spikey front on my last order and it's very versatile.

I comb down the front no problem and am able to spike the entire front hairline if I want.
11-19-2008, 09:32 AM,
Re: Brushback and Flatback
Hey Snipe!
do you have your hair short in front....If it were longer would it have a tendency to fall forward and have a natural fall if you were to wear it combed down? Or would it fall somewhat forward without product say just watering it down? I am really undecided about flatback spikey as opposed to flatback and brush back...I wish there were some pics to show the versatilty of all three...then I could probably decide what to order. Thanks for the input.Cheers