Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to chemically reduce curl in my hairpiece
11-21-2008, 12:36 PM,
Re: How to chemically reduce curl in my hairpiece
GQ pilot (love that name) is right...sally's will have what you need. the chemical hair straightener is widely used , it is basicly the same chemicals as a perm. Tell the clerk at sally's that you want the most gentle formula available for a perm or straightener.
I buy one called "texture on tint" that is formulated for color treated hair so it is more gentle. GQ pilot is right...there is nothing worse than an overly permed hair system....yuck, frizzy and unmanageable....but you are simply just going to use a gentle formula to take out some wave....I've done it a thousand times (slight exaggeration perhaps Smile
Make sure your unit is really too curly for you...have you washed it and styled it and its still too curly? they all look curly when they come but straighten out a great deal once you've wet it down.
email me if you have any questions. <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
DebbieS.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to chemically reduce curl in my hairpiece - DebbieS. - 11-21-2008, 12:36 PM