Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to chemically reduce curl in my hairpiece
11-21-2008, 10:43 AM,
Re: How to chemically reduce curl in my hairpiece
thanks gq pilot, im going to try the curl remover,
11-21-2008, 10:57 AM,
toplace uses indian remy hair, which will have some wave, even if you order straight hair,
chineese hair is bone straight, but the hairs are thicker, and may not blend in well with caucasion
11-21-2008, 11:09 AM,
Any beauty store will have it. Or you can go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sallybeauty.com">www.sallybeauty.com</a><!-- w --> and order it from there!

Works awesome....
11-21-2008, 12:36 PM,
GQ pilot (love that name) is right...sally's will have what you need. the chemical hair straightener is widely used , it is basicly the same chemicals as a perm. Tell the clerk at sally's that you want the most gentle formula available for a perm or straightener.
I buy one called "texture on tint" that is formulated for color treated hair so it is more gentle. GQ pilot is right...there is nothing worse than an overly permed hair system....yuck, frizzy and unmanageable....but you are simply just going to use a gentle formula to take out some wave....I've done it a thousand times (slight exaggeration perhaps Smile
Make sure your unit is really too curly for you...have you washed it and styled it and its still too curly? they all look curly when they come but straighten out a great deal once you've wet it down.
email me if you have any questions. <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
DebbieS.
11-21-2008, 08:09 PM,
ok thanks everyone, I'll get it from sally's website. I can't find "curl remover" in any shop, I don't live in the US, I've never seen this product over here in Europe.
Yes Debbie, my units are always too curly for me, I've got very straight hair and even if I wet them,wash them, etc., etc., they're always too curly.
I've been having this same problem ever since I started wearing about 2 years ago, even if I order straight hair, it's never straight enough...
Anyway, I'll try this product and see how it works.