Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Lace (B.A.)
11-20-2008, 08:50 AM,
Top Lace (B.A.)
Today I received my free piece for going to the convention back in Sept. from BA. I thought it was nice of him to put on a free convention, and bbq as well, and give me a free piece. No other company has offered to do what BA did back in Sept. It shows what kind of business man he is when he gives you his product for free for attending the convention. He is the only guy I have ever met that would ever do something like this at all.

BA, if you are reading this thanks for the free piece!!

xbaddboy
11-20-2008, 09:15 AM,
Re: Top Lace (B.A.)
Good post to read... seems a shame that so many people have been posting less than glowing reports of late when it's clear that BA gives a better than expected service.

Getting my systems in the next few weeks, the pre-sale has been very good... my current systems are shockingly bad, I'm hoping that these are as good as yours all look - hopefully I'll be a customer for a long time to come.

Jazzy
11-20-2008, 02:21 PM,
I just got my first piece two days ago and LOVE IT! I have used a place in Iowa, HairClub, and Farrell Hair previously and I will tell you that I am most impressed with TopLace.

Absolutely incredibly, will post pictures soon!
11-20-2008, 05:06 PM,
Even if BA offered it to you for free, I would pay for it, especially after attending the free seminar, BBQ, etc. It's only fair.

I agree BA is unique. He is the only guy I know who helps out without regard to monetary impact.