Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video link for unconventional detangling method?
11-20-2008, 09:18 AM,
Video link for unconventional detangling method?
Greetings from the House of Melon.

Some time ago, there was a video link to a method of detangling a hairpiece using bleach, water and ammonia.

It was counterintuitive (given the fact that actually mixing ammonia and bleach will have dangerous and potentially life-threatening consequences) but it seemed to work nicely. I did not save that link, and I cannot seem to locate it.

If anyone has that link, please post it here or e-mail it to me at melonaid2003 at yahoo dot com.

Yes, I still live back in 2003.

It's hell back here, but the economy's good. The cell phones look old.

What's an iPhone?

Cheers,

Melon
11-20-2008, 05:17 PM,
Re: Video link for unconventional detangling method?
There is a video I saw here: http://www.hairdirect.com/video/how-to/detangling.aspx

It is also careful to point out the danger of mixing Ammonia and Bleach. The video states that you should be sure the Ammonia has completely been removed from both your hair system and the sink or tub you are working in.

I don't know if this is exactly what you were looking for but it seems like the way you descibed it this is the method.

Later-
Matthew
11-21-2008, 05:18 AM,
Many thanks.

Melon
11-21-2008, 06:42 AM,
rofl, bleach and ammonia. god. I really hope this is a last ditch effort for people. Not only can you die from this. but these chemicals are really harsh on the system. Ur def taking off some life from the system everytime u do this. for me i just use the same method they do with the brushing under water and all that, but i just use conditioner or detangling spray instead of the bleach.