Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Released from Prison
11-21-2008, 05:43 AM,
Just Released from Prison
Not really, but just finished up with my contract at a hair club for over 10 years.
Better yet, I spoke to my stylist and she is will help me make the transition from hair club to do it yourself.

Saturday I am getting a couple of templates made and will go over what I need to order from Toplace and supplies from Debbie since I never did my own complete changeover. She will continue to provide services like cut ins as I need them.
She is in the northeast Detroit suburbs if anyone would be interested.

Does French Lace with thinskin or poly sides and back sound like a good choice for 1st order?
Looking for a good blend of durability (5 months) and good looks.
Currently they cut my hair in the back an leave stuble to attach. The hair grows a bit and the system needs to be cut off in the back when servicing. Would you recommend shaving this area with an electric razor and taping down.
Funny, but my front tape that is behind some frontal hair does not become loose after 3 weeks.

Wiggy
11-21-2008, 06:36 AM,
Re: Just Released from Prison
what you have is a track hard bond, the piece is attached to your growing hair, ive had this myself years ago.
it loosens up at about two weeks as the under hair grows. french with poly sides and back is a good combo,and shaving that inch or so (track) area then taping it and or gluing is good, but keep in mind you may get (loose) after a week or so, because you are now attching to bare scalp, and the sweat and oil may break the hold, depending on how much you sweat, and how oily your scalp is, keep checking on the forum, im sure some others
will help out also, t1g