Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready
11-21-2008, 09:26 AM,
Ready
I have been on the fence about hair replacement for awhile now. I am at the point where it is time to do something. I shave my head in the summer because I work outside and I am just tired of doing that. While I am at school I wear a hat and have been for years now. I go to school in Houston, TX and I am ready to take the first step. How do I get started?
11-21-2008, 12:36 PM,
Re: Ready
Hi Tired,
Welcome to the forum! And congratulations for taking the first step and deciding to do something about your hair loss. To begin you need to go through a learning curve and learn about wearing hair. There's two ways to do this. First--read this forum. It's a wealth of information. Second, email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and give me your name and address. I will send you Michigan Baldies's 2 DVD set the covers everything about hair wearing--attaching, removal, maintaining, bases, tapes, etc. This set comes in an unmarked case to ensure confidentiality. The DVDs sell for $45 but I will give it to you free since you decided to 'get off the fence.' And this goes for any newbie out there that would like to do something about their hair loss---I will send this DVD set to any newbie for free if they contact me and ask for it. Learning to wear is easy and you'll find that it will change your life. People will react differently to you and you'll feel better about yourself. Again, welcome and congratulations.
Regards,
John
11-21-2008, 12:44 PM,
Re: Ready
welcome to this crazy hair wearing game. Smile
wow, John just gave you an offer you shouldn't refuse....the dvd set of Michigan Baldy's is priceless for a newbie! John....you're the MAN, what a nice offer!!
If you have any questions about products, after watching the dvd, email me anytime at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. I will answer product questions honestly regardless of if I sell the product or not.
This forum is a wealth of informed hairwearers that will be willing to help you. They, too, will answer your questions honestly ...so don't be afraid to chime in and ask.
again, welcome aboard.
DebbieS.