Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Cap DVD, Shampoo, and Conditioner coming soon
11-22-2008, 06:06 AM,
Full Cap DVD, Shampoo, and Conditioner coming soon
Just thought I would keep everyone posted on the progress of the new Blue Max shampoo and conditioner.

I flew out on Tuesday to meet with the owner of the lab that I have chosen to work with to develop the rest of the product line.

Let me just say that I was absolutely blown away. I toured the lab and the production facilities and met all of their key staff (chemist, microbiologist, art director, etc.). this was a no frills day of get-down-to-business discussion about how to make THE "Go To" shampoo and conditioner for hairpieces and other processed hair. (No fancy lunch....the owner ordered in some tasty subs from a local sub shop so we could continue our discussion while eating in the employee break room)

I gave them samples of other products that have certain properties that are desirable for hairpiece wearers. I explained to them that the shampoo had to be color safe and sulfate free, but that it had to lather well and provide detangling properties as well (most sulfate free shampoos I have used tend to tangle the hair). They were very familiar with all of the products that I presented to them, and the chemist asked, "so, do you want them to work exactly the same as these, or better?" Now THAT'S what I like to hear! They assured me that it would be no problem whatsoever to develop absolutely outstanding products, and from the information I had gathered by the end of the day I had no doubt that I was in the right place to make that happen.

It is going to take 2-3 months for development and testing, so I will keep everyone posted!

As for the Full Cap DVD....well.....I have been getting a ton of emails from guys who are looking to get started with a Full Cap and are anxiously awaiting the video to help them take the plunge.

I am happy to announce that as of yesterday my main camera is FINALLY repaired and I am planning on beginning production ASAP.

In the meantime, if anyone needs a little help or would like a preview of what to expect on the DVD or would just like some information on the Full Cap thing is all about, you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I will be happy to send you the rough draft of the eBook version FREE of charge. I am waiting to actually finish the production of the DVD before I finalize the eBook, but 99% of the information is there, so if anyone needs it to get started just let me know.