Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About a Well Known System
11-24-2008, 06:43 AM,
Re: Question About a Well Known System
I have a hair system company, its called xeons ultra custom toupees, I get my units from a factory cheap, and ship them to my company to send out to my customers. I have 20 hair stylists who work for me, a marketing team, along with advertising costs, website costs, dvd video costs, and I pay X amount of dollars for rent on my hair studio. I have to pay out to all these people while at the same time i want to become rich off this business. So what should i tell customers about my hair systems in order to justify the high price I need to charge that covers all of my expenses as well as give me a good margin of profit? I will tell them that my product is the best int he world, and that we are the most unique company around. I will use some of my marketing money to justify this statement, I shall pay hairloss sites to sponsor me and declare me as number 1 for 10 consecutive years. I will also have these sponsors do a hairloss challenge where they judge who has the best hair systems. I mean, Its not really anything brain shocking or crazy. The company is doing what they have to do in order to say hey, we are charging x thousand dollars for a hair system. They are gonna try to justify why lol. Its up to the consumer to be smart enough to determine that all these extra services and marketing they are absorbing isnt worth it anymore in 2008.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Question About a Well Known System - Xeon005 - 11-24-2008, 06:43 AM