Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is Something I Noticed About Debbie.....
11-23-2008, 09:00 PM,
There Is Something I Noticed About Debbie.....
SHE'S HOTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-24-2008, 04:38 AM,
Re: There Is Something I Noticed About Debbie.....
She is indeed quite lovely--she's also the very finest and most gifted hair-replacement stylist in the United States (and perhaps beyond). We are all extremely lucky to have her aboard in this community.
11-24-2008, 05:49 AM,
Melonaid Wrote:She is indeed quite lovely--she's also the very finest and most gifted hair-replacement stylist in the United States (and perhaps beyond). We are all extremely lucky to have her aboard in this community.

Yea, I've said it before and i will say it again.....I have seen Debbie cut in at least a couple dozen pieces over the past few years, and each and every time the person steps out of her chair he has looked fantastic.

Now, if only we could clone her so we could have one of her in each and every major city across the globe....

Wouldn't that make all of our lives a lot easier?
11-24-2008, 09:54 AM,
Meeting Debbie at the convention in Windsor is definitely one of the highlights of my year so far. When Debbie was done with me I was looking as good as I possibly can look. She gave me all the time I needed and answered all
my questions and didn't charge me a dime. What I find extremely beautiful about Debbie is how giving she is of her time and the individual attention I got regarding my situation. I am a Debbie FAN for life and will always be greatful I met her.

Xbaddboy
11-24-2008, 12:13 PM,
DEBBIE WE LOVE YOU AND UR HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-24-2008, 12:27 PM,
Well this was a nice treat to open the toplace forum and find this nice thread about me. Thanks to all of you.!!!
You all rock!! and I'm so lucky to have this job!!
DebbieS.