Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW--bleached knots heaven!
11-24-2008, 03:06 AM,
WOW--bleached knots heaven!
I've been keeping this to myself (and a couple of others) for quite a while. The last piece I received had PERFECT bleached knots all over---and there are a lot of knots in a full cap. In all of my many years of wearing, I never saw anything like this. I really didn't think knots could be bleached this well. I always thought (in the past) that the i-lace was the only base that could offer an incredibly realistic scalp appearance. I have since learned that perfectly done bleached knots can accomplish the same thing---without that thick base material that turned many of us away from i-lace. Having such a realistic scalp appearance allowed me to cut the shortest hairs to just a sixteenth of an inch. (NOTE: to the guys who I previously told I had cut the shortest hairs to below a quarter of an inch, I went even further a week ago). Keep in mind that I only went that short for the side burns and around the ears. Just above the hair gets longer and longer--tapering to an inch and a quarter at the top. Yes, it's all Swiss lace. And the hair color is dark brown. Confusedhock:
11-24-2008, 05:53 AM,
Re: WOW--bleached knots heaven!
I'd like to see this thing up close. Definitely breaking some ground here!
11-24-2008, 06:28 AM,
Re: WOW--bleached knots heaven!
"(NOTE: to the guys who I previously told I had cut the shortest hairs to below a quarter of an inch, "

You should def take pics man. You would be breaking a forum record, the shortest I have seen the hair cut is the cut i did lol. cutting my system down to one inch. I thought lower then an inch the hair would start to just spike wildly. are you talking about your own hair tho, or the hair system hair.

I was telling people about that before. About the bleached knots. My hair is dark born, and i have had knots that have been bleached down to almost white. the system I am wearing right now the hair is bleached down to a very light bonde, and looks very invisible scalp appearance. Sometimes factories out there dont do such a good job with bleaching, because i have other units where the knots are semi visible. and its the same hair color on all. dark brown.