Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Pull through
11-24-2008, 04:13 AM,
Hair Pull through
Has anyone run across the problem of a new unit with quite a bit of hair pull through to the underside? My new I-lace has almost as much hair on the underside at the front little strip of SFS as on the top of it. I am in the position of having to fix it and use it as I don't have another spare. I know BA would sort it but i'm sure I can work a fix somehow because otherwise the unit is good as usual.

Would the NAIR trick work here? I'm leaning to that. Has anyone else has this recently? If I put er on as is there is no way it'll sit right and if I just cut the excess hair I'll still have the stubble knots right at the hairline.

Kojak
11-24-2008, 06:34 AM,
Re: Hair Pull through
I been having this problem a lot as well. Theres nothing you can do really. The only thing i can think of, is if u have one of those ventilating needles or something and a strong magnifying lens, and u re-pluck the hairs back through the lace hole somehow. Otherwise what i do is just take a buzzer, and buzz the underside of the lace to cut off the hairs, or cut them with a scissor. Its annoying. I hate when that happens.