Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TL-500 really undetectable to touch?
12-13-2008, 02:34 AM,
Re: TL-500 really undetectable to touch?
Quote:If she does figure it out (which will take a LONG time of messing your hair up if it's attached right), then you can joke and say "Got ya, didn't I? It's totally fake, pretty cool huh?" and have some fun with it.

What if you had a full head of real hair, and you brought home a bald girl who wear a wig. I think that if right before you enter bed with her, she say that she wear a wig and ask if you still want to do it, then first you’ll feel more respect for her, and second, most chances that if she looks good, you won’t care (at least for that night). But, if she’ll say nothing (and won't even warn that hair is "off limits"), and then during the act you somehow rip her piece and discover a bald head, the shock and horror could be so great that you won’t even be able to comprehend the words coming out of her mouth saying: "Got ya, didn't I? It's totally fake, pretty cool huh?", while she's having some fun with it.

Quote:Like stated above, the right girl will NOT care one bit as long as you look good. And if it's just a one night stand, you wouldn't care anyway
And what if she’s not the right girl ?, what if she’s the most wrong girl you can possibly get, what then ?, do you want your life at the mercy of this girl ?

Messages In This Thread
Re: TL-500 really undetectable to touch? - Jonesy123 - 12-13-2008, 02:34 AM