Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TL-500 really undetectable to touch?
12-15-2008, 12:21 PM,
Re: TL-500 really undetectable to touch?
GQPilot 737,

My advice was to minimize the chances she'll find out by accident, especially if it's a new relationship. You could tell her you wear (which really wasn't my advice, if you read all the comments on this thread), or you can tell her hair is "off limits" and make up an excuse.

I just think that if she finds out by accident, things could turn out real bad. She could feel cheated, and who knows how she'll react...

Do you really believe you can be with a girl for months, and she won't find out ?, it seems to me that you have to be really good at wearing, and also really lucky. But it's my logic talking, not experience...
12-15-2008, 01:55 PM,
Jonesy123 Wrote:Do you really believe you can be with a girl for months, and she won't find out ?,

Oh, you actually probably could do this with many women.... even without making up a silly story about how she's not allowed to touch your head. The point is why would you WANT to????? Once you know they're into you, just tell them and get it over with. End of stress, end of worries.
12-15-2008, 02:41 PM,
Tapehead Wrote:
Jonesy123 Wrote:Do you really believe you can be with a girl for months, and she won't find out ?,

Oh, you actually probably could do this with many women.... even without making up a silly story about how she's not allowed to touch your head. The point is why would you WANT to????? Once you know they're into you, just tell them and get it over with. End of stress, end of worries.

No I agree, the silly story was just the cover for a one night stand. If you're in a long enough relationship it is really healthier to tell.
12-16-2008, 05:31 AM,
Key word there being "Once they're into you"....then you're fine.