Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received my pieces... Encourage me, go on!
11-25-2008, 07:55 AM,
Received my pieces... Encourage me, go on!
Hello Lads,

Just got my pieces in from BA... Wow.

Seriously, how can I have been fobbed off for this long with these thick skin pieces with awful knotting and fake lace front... honestly.

The lace is incredible, very light and the hair is glossier than anything I've seen before - impressive.

Now, do I get it cut in now, and go to work and people know for sure that I've had an overnight hair cut and shed a load of hair from my scalp too, or... shall I have the patience and wait until the Christmas break, get it cut in then, then come back in the NY with a hair cut (which is not to suspect...)

I really want to get it on now, but also a little apprehensive... Help and advice please! Smile

Jazzy
11-25-2008, 07:59 AM,
Re: Received my pieces... Encourage me, go on!
i say go for it! why not look better now? if they havent noticed anything until now why would they suspect now with a much better piece? btw maybe try wearing a style for now that doesnt show obviously that your hair is thinner. Big Grin
11-25-2008, 09:21 AM,
You can get away with a LOT more than you think you can when changing up your hair.

If you were increasing the density dramatically it would be one thing, but lowering it......get a nice new cut and I don't see a problem.
11-25-2008, 09:31 AM,
Ah, so nervous... I've left a voicemail for my stylist so will go from there...

I hope you're right about being able to get away with more than I think... I'm going to be sure to post some before an afters...

I'm going to go for a shorter version of Snipe's awesome haircut...
11-25-2008, 09:52 AM,
Yea, get a cool cut and throw some product in there and nobody will look twice other than to tell you how great it looks, trust me.
11-25-2008, 10:44 AM,
Is it possible to cut your own unit when it comes in, in instances where the style is simple?

Thanks.
11-26-2008, 05:49 AM,
Do it now, do it now (chants), do it now :lol:
How can you wait?? I know I won't be able to.

Leamon