Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to get advice and cut ins in the uk?
11-25-2008, 10:00 AM,
where to get advice and cut ins in the uk?
Hi guys new to this havnt decided which way to go yet HT or HS.

Is there anywhere I could go to get a consultation and cut in if i go ahead in the UK pref the Midlands area or is this wearing thing all DIY?

Thanks in advance
11-25-2008, 01:22 PM,
Re: where to get advice and cut ins in the uk?
We are going to be in the Midlands area giving a free toplace convention in Coventry in May or perhaps early June. Keep posted to this forum for details once available.
We will answer any questions you may have and be giving cut-ins and product advise all day long. Come and join us and meet myself and BA. BA provides a nice lunch for everyone and you can chat with other hair wearers. We have experienced hair wearers and newbies alike show up at these conventions so I know you will get something out of it.
DebbieS.
11-25-2008, 10:59 PM,
thats great debbie thanks for letting me know. Will you anounce this date on the forum?

Thanks again
11-26-2008, 05:54 AM,
yes, we will announce the date and address to the location on here. contact BA at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and he can give you JoAnna's email address, she is a stylist in the London area that can help you get started.
DebbieS.
11-27-2008, 01:17 AM,
DebbieS. Wrote:yes, we will announce the date and address to the location on here. contact BA at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and he can give you JoAnna's email address, she is a stylist in the London area that can help you get started.
DebbieS.

this is Joanna's website.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.foreverhair.co.uk/">http://www.foreverhair.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

She has a salon in Central London
11-27-2008, 10:41 AM,
thanks UKDoctor, I have added JoAnna's site to my favorites so I can give it out whenever someone asks. JoAnna is very experienced with toplace pieces and will be able to help you with any questions/concerns etc you may have.
DebbieS.