Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore/DC
12-20-2008, 07:48 PM,
Re: Baltimore/DC
Hey I went to HairSociety. She is really nice person and she really know her job.Im also kind of picky person but her maintenance definitely satisfied me.Im really glad to meet her.I can recommend her anyone for maintenance and template
12-21-2008, 07:52 AM,
Hey compemre,
I'm glad you had a good experience. I knew you would like Cathy. It's a big relief for me to find her. I'm going back in for a service before Christmas. I really hope more people in the area seek her out and get her some business. It's pretty cool she is totally open to just servicing hair bought elsewhere, which is great for toplace. I used to be a HCM client in the 90's - people going to the big clubs would probably be much happier with the kind of personal attention and atmosphere at Hsociety. Later.
Mbaltimore
12-24-2008, 08:21 AM,
Hi...This is Cathy from The Hair society. I serviced a client who found me from this forum. I really enjoyed the experience and am happy to help anyone who needs help. We are easy to get to by any form of transportation in the Baltimore/DC area. <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehairsociety.com">www.thehairsociety.com</a><!-- w -->